CIM 1000 Trowel Grade Cartridges are ideal for small applications such as penetrations, joints, cracks and many other small repairs. Cartridges are commonly used for adhesion test patches and repair of CIM coatings.
Cartridges may be partially used and re-sealed for future use, eliminating excess waste where only a small amount of CIM is needed.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for test patches
- Stops roof leaks
- Great for filling cracks
- Use to make can't beads
- Use for repairs to existing CIM
- No drills or power supply needed
- Potable water approved
- Cartridge must remain with nozzle pointing up during setup.
- Remove cartridge and restrictor from foil pack.
- Remove retaining ring and plugs from cartridge nozzle
- Place restrictor on nozzle with large opening on black side of cartridge.
- Cut tip off static mixer and place on nozzle.
- Re-install retaining ring.
- Keep cartridge upright, load into gun and prime mixing nozzle.
- After static mixer is primed cartridge may be turned on its side.
- Dispose of the first 6-12” of material that exits the mixing nozzle